Friday, November 6, 2009

here we go

SO the forms are off and the concrete is looking goooood on the basement walls which is good because they will be exposed! The door that the bulldozer is in front of, I didnt realize how huge it is until you see the opening for it! 8 feet of a glass door is going to be nice! I know the garage is going to turn out cool but I just learned how it works (didn't i tell you plans make no sense to me?) There is an overhang which is what the rectangular opening to the right is but that is not where the garage door will go, it is set back a few feet! I had no idea, but i am pumped to see how it turns out. We are going to put some recessed lighting in between the opening and the garage door so that will look cool.
Hmm... i am ready for framing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment