Monday, December 14, 2009

a framing we will go...



FINALLY! Walls are up in the basement and framed in and the first floor/main floor is framed as well! It passed the flooring inspection for the floor over the basement and the playroom/kitch/living/dining is all framed (or lack there of). It is so open which is nice. Not a lot of interior walls on the main floor which i love. I learned a lot of things about the house now that it is actually 3D or 4D or whatever you call it now. THE WINDOWS ARE HUGE! Which is great... The playroom is not as big as it was in my imagination but they don't need a lot of space. The living room is wayyy bigger than I imagined and the Kitchen Dining is going to be my favorite place in the house for sure. Pretty pumped about the mudroom too. The screened in porch is going to be awesome. Hopefully the 2nd floor (3rd sort of if you count the basement) Will be going up tomorrow or Wednesday. This is the first week in 3 months that we have no forecast of rain for the weekdays. I don't have pics of the 2nd floor yet so I'll post soon. There were so many workers around today and i am sure they think i am Loco with my huge camera out there all the time, so I will wait until theyre gone today ;)
So pumped this thing is taking shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment